Monday, March 14, 2011

I don't know if I should feel disgusted with myself;

why have I not felt anything much about the disaster in Japan yet? Is it because I haven't read enough to feel the impact? If so, why am I not reading much about it? I know and understand the impact, but cannot bring myself to really feel (for the people) yet. Here I am, continuing with life, worrying about (my) subject combination. Make me feel something. This makes me feel disgusting.

I feel like I have lost something in me, (as a human) (sounds stupid);

My immense curiosity has led me to do pretty inhumane things. I left my aquarium of tiny (tiny) fishes alone just to see if they are piscivorous if given no other choice. I've proven the point correct, and didn't want to stop the experiment till my friend fed them today. This is a confession. And I don't think I will leave them without food again. I hope.

I feel as though less and less people are reading. I know of two friends who always read, don't know about the rest and it's okay. It feels like I'm writing to just two people (-denial-), and it makes me feel safe. And I don't have to bother too much about my English not being great enough, though it still annoys me a little.

-

Did poem annotation today, it was fun.

No comments: